[mythtv-users] artsdsp

Jon Dye jon at pecorous.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 17:37:23 EST 2004

I guess this has probably been asked before but I can't find it in the
archives or via google.  Why does mythfrontend not work with artsdsp?

Actually I think I had it working for a while but I've just upgraded my
kernel and kde (including arts) and it doesn't work now.  It didn't work
when I first installed myth either but then it suddenly started
working... I'm so confused

I like to watch tv on my monitor (which is bigger than my TV) but I also
want to be able to hear when someone sends me an IM in gaim or something
else exciting (and noisy) happens behind the myth window.

JD