[mythtv-users] Z key (commercial skip) behavior changed in current CVS when commercial skip set to notify only?

Alan J. Snyder asnyder at psu.edu
Tue Mar 9 14:34:49 EST 2004

I'm seeing the following behavior of the Z key
on a system with commercial skip set to notify only.

Old behavior:

- Z brings up the marked timeline and allows cut
  points to be edited as if in edit mode (as if M)
  had been pressed).

- Z again resumes after the next cutpoint, while
  Esc resumes before the initial cutpoint (actually,
  over the last month or so, sometimes it's been
  the other way around).

New behavior:

- Z brings up the "Edit program" OSD message and
  a pair of up/down arrows.

- No other keys seem to be active other than Esc.
  Esc resumes where playback left off.

On a system with commercial skip set to on, Z
skips past the next cut point as it always has.

Am I missing something?  (Most likely the answer
is yes :)