[mythtv-users] PVR250 MPEG2 files viewed on Windows box

MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Tue Mar 9 01:23:09 EST 2004

I have watched my recordings done with a 350, within Media player as well as
the ATI player I have with my other tuner card (which I am not using, was
hoping there were linux drivers for it.. :)

I did have some weird problems where the mp2 file crashed my windows machine
forcing a hard reboot, not sure why but it did it..

Jim