[mythtv-users] PVR250 MPEG2 files viewed on Windows box

Dan Robichaud djrobichaud at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 8 19:26:29 EST 2004

Hello,

I've recently replaced the ATI TV Wonder card in my mythtv box with a PVR250
card.  One of the great side effects I've noticed is that I'm now able to
view the MPEG2 .nuv files on my Windows PC over a Samba share.  However,
although everything looks great when viewing these files on my TV, when I
watch them from my windows box, the color palette doesn't look quite right
and I get a lot of artifacts.  Has anyone else out there conquered this one?
I've searched the mailing list and unfortunately haven't found much.

Thanx in advance for any advice!

Dan