[mythtv-users] Cannot change channels - WinTV PVR 250

Steve Dorsey steve at dorseygraphics.com
Sun Mar 7 21:20:10 EST 2004

Hello

   I have a new installation of MythTV on a P4 3.06 system. It's an
installation of knoppmyth.

   I've been trying to get the system to work through several
installations. right now, everything works except that the remote does
not work, and I cannot change channels. MythTV thinks that the channels
are changing, but I guess that the signal is not getting to the tuner,
because I'm just getting static on all channels except 3. I'm using my
basic cable run into the coaxial port on the back of the PVR 250. Any
ideas here? I don't even know where to start.

Thanks,