[mythtv-users] Official Uptime Thread

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Thu Mar 4 13:30:09 EST 2004

My Athlon 2400+ (2 x Nova-tDVB-T cards) Fedora Core 1 box has an uptime
of 16 days and I see no reason why it should stay up until the next
powercut or major kernel update.

However mythtv 0.15 needs to be restarted every 5/6 hours so its a bit
of cheat saying 16 days.

Simon

--
Utility is when you have one telephone, luxury is when you have two,
opulence is when you have three -- and paradise is when you have none.