[mythtv-users] BETA of 0.4 release for MythTV - Xbox available on eMule

Phill Wiggin wigginp at mantech-wva.com
Thu Mar 4 08:52:37 EST 2004

Dennis,

    Thanks for the great work on MythTV for Xbox!  Now, I can leave my
big, clunky patch-quilt MythTV backend in the computer room, and put
asthetically pleasing xboxes into my entertainment systems around the
house. :)

    Do you have a mailing list for questions/discussion about your
project?  I've got a question or two, and want to be sure it/they go to
the right place. :)

Thanks again!

--Phill W.