[mythtv-users] Maybe a couple of stupid questions - Rankings andCard priority

Edward Allen edward.allen at whiterunkle.com
Wed Mar 3 20:54:41 EST 2004

On Mar 3, 2004, at 5:00 PM, cmisip wrote:

> I do have STE scheduled to be recorded from another channel later in
> the
> week. However they have different guide info and so myth thinks they
> are
> different shows and records them both.  My next question in relation to
> this, do single record shows have by default higher priority over
> weekly, or daily scheduled recordings?
>
> Thanks.

The scheduler has been revised in the .cvs version.  Use it if you can!

By default, the new scheduler prioritizes more specific recordings
higher (so, yes).

You can also (both in .14 and the cvs version) specify details about
this.  In the mythfrontend, go to Setup->TV->Schedule Priorities and
poke around.