[mythtv-users] Maybe a couple of stupid questions - Rankings andCard priority

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Wed Mar 3 20:00:55 EST 2004

I do have STE scheduled to be recorded from another channel later in the
week. However they have different guide info and so myth thinks they are
different shows and records them both.  My next question in relation to
this, do single record shows have by default higher priority over
weekly, or daily scheduled recordings?

Thanks.