[mythtv-users] New version of windows filters for mythtv

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Wed Mar 3 02:00:00 EST 2004

mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> I've altered the permissions and that all works fine (if I browse the
> samba share, I can see the title, duration, etc.).  The
> property page does
> work.  There are the default settings in the file association boxes:
>
> ""C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\mplayer2.exe"" "%1"
> for the Open
> LiveTV urls with
>
> and
>
> ""C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\mplayer2.exe"" "%1" for open
> MythTV urls with
>

> I think my problem is just that of the URL associations..

Try removing the extra " around mplayer2.exe and check if that helps.
Don't change "%1".
I think that will solve your problems.

I wounder why there is extra " there, it shoud not be, unless the registry
value where its copied from already contains " around the filename.
I'll have to check the installer script, maybe I have dome something wrong
in there