[mythtv-users] New version of windows filters for mythtv

Jason Parekh mythtv at partyinthecity.com
Tue Mar 2 13:48:59 EST 2004

I've altered the permissions and that all works fine (if I browse the
samba share, I can see the title, duration, etc.).  The property page does
work.  There are the default settings in the file association boxes:

""C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\mplayer2.exe"" "%1" for the Open
LiveTV urls with

and

""C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\mplayer2.exe"" "%1" for open
MythTV urls with

I think my problem is just that of the URL associations..

Thanks
Jason