[mythtv-users] commercial "entertainment PCs"

Adrian Townsend arbiterxero at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 18:34:32 EST 2004

open source projects CAN make money . .

I'm not opposed to that. ..
Most of the donations I'd be giving would likely end
up paying for their Internet and hartdware costs. It
costs  money to develop even if they make no money
themselves.

They have to have a webserver, a net connection and
the hardware to support it all . .not to mention it
would be nice if they could have a few different
hardware set-ups or cards to ensure that they work. .
.

I'm not talking selling it . . .someone else did . .

I'm just saying allow donations. Let me assist any way
I can.

this is a community and I wouldn't feel a part of it
unless I could help support it . . .

Adrian

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=581&e=1&u=/nm/20040302/tc_nm/column_pluggedin_pc_dc