[mythtv-users] DVB-T on Epia Nehemia M10000

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Tue Mar 2 09:19:17 EST 2004

On Tuesday 02 March 2004 23:43, David Lodeiro wrote:
> This happened even if the DirectFB section was commented out in
settings.pro.

if you comment out the directfb section in settings.pro then you'll have to
"make distclean"

> (#) DirectFBError [Couldn't get our display layer - this shouldn't
> happen]: ID not found!

So you're trying to run myth in DirectFB not X? Looks like your directfb
isn't working in that case.

> cle266vgaio: There is already a driver installed.

Looks like you've got multiple conflicting fb drivers. I dont use directfb
so I've got NFI what the setup should be. Probably worth searching
viaarena / google / directfb mailing list for details on what the
installation should be.

--
Ivor Hewitt.
http://www.ivor.it - tech | http://www.ivor.org - hedge