[mythtv-users] What Do You Record?

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 15:17:05 EST 2004

<top posting due to peer pressure>

So when do we start producing our own programming?  The
MythTV Channel!!  Programs include:

Stargate SG-1
Red Dwarf
Blake's 7
Dr. Who (no Colin Baker or Sylvester McCoy allowed)
Star Trek (all incarnations)

New original programming:

The Questor Tapes (is Mike Farrell still available?)
any B5 follow-on series that was not picked up
the Stargate follow-on series currently being developed
                   (we may have to outbid SciFi for this one)

Have I gotten the gist of the general consensus on
programming predilections?   ;-)

-- Harry O.

>From: Bborie Park <bkpark at ucdavis.edu>
>To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] What Do You Record?
>Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 10:57:38 -0800
>Its the uk series.  out in the san francisco area, its always played on
>public tv.
>steve at nexusuk.org wrote:
>>On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
>>>I *wish* I could get Red Dwarf!  No stations carry it in the Philadelphia
>>>area :-(
>>I didn't realise Red Dwarf had made it over to the US - it it the UK
>>series? (I know there was a US pilot, but I didn't think the series got
>>off the ground)
>>- --
>>  - Steve
>>      Servatis a periculum, servatis a maleficum - Whisper, Evanescence
>>Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)
>>Comment: Public key available at http://www.nexusuk.org/pubkey.txt
>>mythtv-users mailing list
>>mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>mythtv-users mailing list
>mythtv-users at mythtv.org

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.