[mythtv-users] IR transmitter

Jason Elwell elwell at smartlp.com
Sat Jun 26 10:59:55 EDT 2004

I ran into the same problem as you. I think the guide is distribution
specific...I am running Gentoo, and don't' have '/sbin/update-modules'.
And Gentoo also uses a different system for handling init scripts. Im
assuming that command is comparable to Gentoo's modules-update???  I
stopped at that point and as of now I am manually setting the serial
port driver and modprobing the ledxmit_serial module.

Hope that helps
Jason