[mythtv-users] Floating Point Exception error

Eric Joe sysop at tje1.com
Wed Jun 23 19:20:16 EDT 2004

I recently decided to setup my Myth box to use the SPDIF output on my
Sound Blaster Live. After I setup MythTV to use device  ALSA:iec958. I
kept getting a floating point exception error. I am running the latest
ALSA drivers and I found this thread where several other people have the
same problem

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/62970?search_string=floating;#62970

I made the changes to MythVideo to allow mplayer to work, but I cant get
MythTV to work even using the OSS emulation mode described in the thread.
Has anyone else solved this problem?

Thanks
Eric