[mythtv-users] Wakeup !

David myth at dgreaves.com
Wed Jun 23 05:24:57 EDT 2004

Ask on the ivtv-dev list.

They're looking at bugs quite activley at the moment.

You need to say exactly which version you're running.
I suggest using the #71d version if you're looking for stability -
otherwise #95f if you want to help iron out bugs so it works reliably
for you :)

See here: http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/IvTv for more links

see you over there...

David