[mythtv-users] Zap2It needs our help

Sergio P. Cesar sergio at winc.net
Wed Jun 16 08:51:29 EDT 2004

To randomize is great and may help to spread the load on a particular pipe
but eventually it will fill up.
Perhaps we can use the kazaa idea and do a bit of distributed distribution
of the updates by creating a few mirrors around the world.

I am willing to setup a mirror on one of my systems and allow upload of
the database during the times my traffic load is low for a number of
users. If a few of us that have a little bandwidth to spare can team up we
may keep Zap2it happier longer.
Not knowing how Zap2it works or who to contact there perhaps someone with
that info can get us in touch.
Sergio