[mythtv-users] Zap2It needs our help

Chris Cox, N0UK chrisc at chris.org
Mon Jun 14 07:11:55 EDT 2004

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004, Chris Petersen wrote:

> > Just so everyone knows, you can also skip using a cron job now, and use
> > Myth's built-in feature, which provides a bit of time randomization.
>
> Where do you specify this time range?  I just checked mythtvsetup and
> mythfrontend and can't see anything there.

It is within mythfrontend's setup/general stuff.  You only see the options
after enabling automatic run mythfilldatabase from that same screen.

--
73  Chris Cox  N0UK, G4JEC, ex-AB0CN, ex-G8PTC  RNARS #1157  EN34jv33

chrisc at Chris.Org        Ping Jockey's do it until they HEAR the burn...
  WWW Home Page: http://WWW.Chris.Org/   http://www.pingjockey.net
  Cultural observation:
	Europeans think 100 miles is a long way;
	Americans think 100 years is a long time!
  If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.