[mythtv-users] www.mythtvtalk.com <- New forum

Cotter, Paul M. pcotter at kmzr.com
Tue Jun 15 09:44:18 EDT 2004

Just want to jump into this quickly - let's not get into another
discussion like the wiki one, please everybody?

What exactly *is* this forum for?  I really don't see a need for _yet
another_ place that people have to look for problems - I think this list
serves the "mythtvtalk" need.  Please don't create more places for
people to go, it will only serve to  fragment/disillusion the community
and we'll end up with a big mess.

My uninvited $.02,
Paul