[mythtv-users] Re: VOB playback on a PVR-350

Steven White stevew at s2microsolutions.com
Tue Jun 15 06:46:03 EDT 2004

Marc, I was just wondering because no one seems to have the problem with
the aspect ratio except me.  As I said earlier, viewing pictures in
MythGallery are also stretched vertically.  The circles around "Watch
TV", "MythWeather", etc. in the default theme seem perfectly round and
not distorted and the entire border surrounding the MythWeather radar
image is visible, so most things seem fine.  I have the following
settings in Setup->Appearance:  GUI width:664, GUI height:448, GUI X
offset:29, GUI Y offset:16, and "Use GUI size for TV playback" is
checked.  I posted part of my XF86Config file earlier.  Is there another
setting somewhere that would affect the aspect ratio?

Steve