[mythtv-users] MythVideo - Mplayer not always on top.

Phil Bridges phil at gravityhammer.com
Mon Jun 14 23:43:18 EDT 2004

I've set up my Myth following Jarod's guide, and, until 0.15, it appeared to
work fine.

Now, however, I've found that I have some video files (at least one of which
is xvid) that refuse to stay on top.  I've tried using an init string of:

 -fs -zoom -quiet -vo xv -ao alsa1x:spdif -ac hwac3, %s

and

-fs -zoom -quiet -fstype stays_on_top -vo xv -ao alsa1x:spdif -ac hwac3, %s

but neither of them solve the problem.

In addition, occasionally when I play a file that does normally stay on top,
the Mplayer menu bar at the top is displayed.  Any way to consistently get
rid of this?