[mythtv-users] Re: Audio Authority 9A60 blank screen?

Christopher Vargas cv at chrisandmaria.com
Thu Jun 10 16:24:24 EDT 2004

--- Jarod Wilson <jcw at wilsonet.com> wrote:

> That posting is far from accurate.

Thanks for clearing that up; seemed extreme, but
remembered seeing it and wanted to mention it as a
possible reason why he's seeing ZERO signal.

> > In addition, I'd originally gotten a 9A60 and
> > RMA'd it because I saw ZERO signal...
> > not even anything during POST or when booting into
> > Safe mode under Windows.
>
> Probably just differences in video modes.

Well, I spoke to tech support at Audio Authority when
I couldn't get ANY signal, and they said you should at
least see the POST sequence, as well as a signal when
you boot into Safe mode.

On my MythTV box, I do see the POST sequence, as well
as the LILO messages; then like you I see nothing
until X fires up and the nVidia logo appears (using a
Shuttle box and onboard nForce video).