[mythtv-users] Re: Audio Authority 9A60 blank screen?

Christopher Vargas cv at chrisandmaria.com
Thu Jun 10 10:53:11 EDT 2004

Finally, something I might be able to help with!

First off, check this page:

http://www.digitalconnection.com/products/video/9a60.asp

...note the big red letters that say "Does not work
with Panasonic HDTV/HD-Ready TV." So, since the
original poster has a Panny, it might not work at all.

In addition, I'd originally gotten a 9A60 and RMA'd it
because I saw ZERO signal (hooked to a Toshiba 42H81);
not even anything during POST or when booting into
Safe mode under Windows. This was with an older
machine and motherboard and a GeForce Ti4200.

When the new 9A60 still didn't show a signal, I hooked
it to a newer machine and a Radeon 9000. Bingo, POST
appeared on screen, Safe mode worked. So it was either
the Ti4200, or the older motherboard, or an old BIOS,
or something.