[mythtv-users] Can a universal remote be used with theHauppauge IR reciever?

Janek Hellqvist janek at slaytanic.com
Thu Jun 10 07:19:44 EDT 2004

Stephen Tait <tait at digitallaw.co.uk> wrote:
> Time to start looking for a decent remote I can use... just about to
> go and scour google for good remotes I can get here in the UK that
> work with lirc, if anyone has any recommendations they would be very
> welcome!

I've been using a programmable Sony VZ950T remote for a few years now, and
it works fine with the Hauppauge receiver.

Here's some guys writeup about the remote, with some good pictures:
http://www.thevooner.com/feature/2001/05/31/uniremote/uniremote.htm

After Googling for it, it seems like it's (still) available in the UK.

--
 |   Janek Hellqvist   |
 | janek at hellqvist.com |