[mythtv-users] Can a universal remote be used with the Hauppauge IR reciever?

Dan Boger mythtv at peeron.com
Tue Jun 8 13:58:40 EDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 11:39:55AM -0600, Don Brown wrote:
> Or am I better to simply build my own receiver?

I'm using my Sony RM-AV3100[1] with the IR reciever that came with the
PVR-350 with no problems.  I did have to teach it the codes from the
Hauppauge remote though.  I believe it might be possible to use the
native codes (which would be really nice), but never found time to work
on it.

Dan

[1] http://www.federalstereo.com/sormfuedre.html