[mythtv-users] Will not schedule recording, but mySQL updates

Doug Bunger doug at bunger.us
Mon Jun 7 19:22:54 EDT 2004

If I click a program on the schedule, the information
is entered into mySql, but Myth does not record the
program.  When checking conflicts, message states "no
recordings are scheduled".

Everything was working until I messed up the migration
to the DataDirect grabber.  As a result, I wiped the
system, installed FC2, ensured xawtv was functioning,
and did apt-get on Myth 0.15.  I can watch live TV and
my scheduler is populating via DataDirect.  When I
choose a program in the schedule, the previous install
would display an "S" icon on the program; it no long
does that.

By accessing mySql directly, I can see the information
load in the recordings table.  If I execute:
      mythbackend --printsched
it does not show any programs.  Looking into
/var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log, it shows:
      scheduled 0 items in 0.blahblah seconds

Any suggestions?