[mythtv-users] MythWeb 0.15.1 Recorded Program Links

Joel Anderson myth at jobless.ca
Sun Jun 6 13:40:43 EDT 2004

The only way I could WMP to work properly was to change the link so it looks
like href="file://mythbox/sambashare/filename.nuv", so that it knows that it
can open the file directly without downloading the whole thing.

There are 3 links to edit in
/var/www/mythweb/themes/Default/recorded_programs.php.  If you want I can
diff a patch for you.

HTH,

Joel