[mythtv-users] back to same problem from a few days ago.. things won't record..

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 17:15:15 EDT 2004

ok guys.. am pulling out my hair now..

have done whats been suggested.. double, triple and quadruple checked
the settings in mythtvsetup.. and it's all correct.. general/capture
card/video sources/inputs etc etc.. all fine..

am confused as to why things would appear in the "recording schedules"
table but not then actually get recorded.. and why once they are in
recording schedules why they don't get to "scheduled recordings"..

anyone any more ideas?

Thanks for any suggestions.. wife is getting just as frustrated as I
am.. we had it all nice and working and her new "toy" has been taken
away again.. lol

Cheers

Craig