[mythtv-users] Record lockup in WatchTV

Tom Walsh tom at openhardware.net
Mon Jul 19 16:51:03 EDT 2004

Hello,

Has anyone corrected this?  I am using mythtv 0.15.1 and while
WatchingTV (WatchTV), if I press 'R', mythfrontend locks solid.  X is
still running okay, I can switch to other desktops, etc.

The recording is initiated within mythbackend.  When I kill mythfrontend
and restart it, I can see that the backend is performing the record.

I tried turning off the commercial detection, but it still locks.

TomW