[mythtv-users] Couple question Regarding MythDVD

Eric Joe sysop at tje1.com
Mon Jul 19 15:44:39 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have a couple of DVD's that have multiple TV episodes on them and of
course MythDVD (using the "stock" settings with mplayer) by default just
simply plays the 1st episode and stops. So I decided to try messing with
Xine as it has the dvdnav plugin which will display a menu.

After reading the Xine website and man page to try to figure out the
command line I would need to use Xine with MythDVD to always display the
menu, I have yet to find a solution. I can fire up Xine from the command
line and get it to autoplay the DVD, but I cant get it to start at the
menu. Hitting Esc, gets me the menu, but I cant get it from the command
line.

What is the command line I can feed to MythDVD to have Xine always display
the DVD menu?

Thanks
Eric