[mythtv-users] mythrecipe + web

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jul 15 00:20:04 EDT 2004

> 1. download and install  http://recipants.pantsblazing.com/ and load
> your recipes by web

interesting.  I'll have to look at coding mine to be somewhat compatible
(at least for export).

> 3. import RecipeML  ... recipes in XML format

hmm, so close and yet not.  (nothing personal to those who came up with
it, I'm just used to more complexity -- being a gourmet and married to a
pastry cook has me wanting recipes that won't fit into such a simple
container -- multiple units per ingredient, etc)

Now to just find the time to actually get any work done (that's my own
fault for taking on too many projects)

-Chris