[mythtv-users] mythrecipe + web

bin crawler bincrawler at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 23:09:41 EDT 2004

The one that mythrecipe uses is RecipeML and Recipants

to enter recipes for now you have three choices as of latest source

1. download and install  http://recipants.pantsblazing.com/ and load your
recipes by web

2. import recipes with images from web site

3. import RecipeML  ... recipes in XML format
                  download some  actual recipes from
                  http://dsquirrel.tripod.com/recipeml/indexrecipes2.html
           and load them into database to be viewed from any frontend.

right now you can search (filter) by course, cuisine, recipe name

future  (next three to four weeks) will allow you to filter (search) by
ingredients.

see the README in the source for the list of features...
any additional features are welcome

Some help is needed for theme'ed viewing we would love to get some help on
that.

Bincrawler.