[mythtv-users] MythMusic -how do you organize your music?

Thomas mythml at wolke7.net
Wed Jul 14 14:14:07 EDT 2004

Stephen,

thanks a lot for your answer. It contains a lot of good thoughts. The
most important hint to me is the "directory" setting for browsing. I
simply overlooked it all the time I have spent in the settings...

Naming the files correctly is quite easy: I am using a Mac as my "main"
computer and there are some great scripts for iTunes that rename files
using a given schema. I then copy the files over to the Linux box. For
sure there are similar tools for PCs.

Just as you I think symbolic links are less confusing than hard ones. I
will try to set some up to get even more comfort choosing my music.

So now I will happily organize my files...