[mythtv-users] Problem with linux on recent Xbox (2004-04-26)

Jon Kunze jon99ut at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 02:31:27 EDT 2004

To my knowledge there is still not soft mod solution for the newer
(1.6) x-boxes. I know that if you chip the box, it will work, but not
the soft mod. I'm sure there will be some soft of work around soon.
Also, all new MechAssault games will not work. There is some info on
xbox-scene.com about what to look for to get a working game. My advice
would be to try a game rental place because they've probably got the
original version of the game. Hope this help in some way.