[mythtv-users] Mythvideo fails to compile from 7/10 cvs

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Sun Jul 11 13:05:42 EDT 2004

Thanks Donavan,

However, I needed it up last night so I dropped both the stars column
and the previoulyshow columns from the recorded table and rebooted.
Everything seems to be working now.

Is what I have done sufficient or should I still do what you suggest?

I haven't done a thourough feature check yet but
recording/viewing/deleting is working fine as is mythweb...

Thanks!
Eric

My MythBox:
Athlon XP 2000+, MSI K7N2GM-L, 512MB Kbyte, 80GB Seagate Single Platter,
2xPVR250 Coolmax CX300B Silent PSU, Coolermaster ATC-610BX1 Case, Fedora
Core 1, 2.4.22-1.2179 kernel, ivtv-0.1.9, myth 0.15.20040505.1