[mythtv-users] Mythvideo fails to compile from 7/10 cvs

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sun Jul 11 07:41:17 EDT 2004

Nowhere wrote:

>Did you happen to try to run the frontend yet? My compile from today's
>CVS won't start. DB error trying to create the stars column in one of
>the tables...

Something interrupted the database update...

Execute the following in mysql:

ALTER TABLE recorded ADD COLUMN previouslyshown TINYINT(1) DEFAULT 0;
ALTER TABLE recorded ADD COLUMN originalairdate DATE;
INSERT INTO settings VALUES ('HaveRepeats', '0', NULL);
UPDATE settings SET data = '1053' WHERE value = 'DBSchemaVer';

This will make all the changes the dbcheck code would have and mark your
DB as being the right version.

Make sure none of Myth is running when you do.