[mythtv-users] MythNews - news about myth ;-)

Corey Woodworth cdwom at mpinet.net
Thu Jul 8 05:15:59 EDT 2004

Did some quick googling and I found this:
http://www.splatt.it/article1847.html It supposedly is an easy hack to
make PHP-nuke pages send out RSS. Mythtv's homepage is PHP-nuke driven
so with this patch applied we shold get an RSS feed of it. Then it just
needs to be added to MythNews' default list of feeds.