[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv + satellite

jds jds-myth at losdos.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 7 08:18:57 EDT 2004

IIRC, expressvue uses the same receivers as DISH, thus the following
should work straight away:

or mirror

comments welcome!

> Got a digital TV question.
> I'm in Ontario and I'm getting satellite at my new place.  I'll be
moving there in a couple of weeks.  I was going to get TV from Bell
ExpressView, but I was doing my research and those recievers don't have
any inputs so that they can talk to a computer.  Does anyone have any
experience with Bell?  I know they suck for service, is StarChoice any
better?  What inputs should I be looking for in a digital reciever?  Is
there a reciever that is known to work with Myth?