[mythtv-users] Which *Nvidia* card should I buy

Cory Megitt mythtv at cable.megitt.com
Thu Jul 1 17:40:53 EDT 2004

Colin -

Which flavour of Linux are you using?

I am running Fedora Core 2 and would like to install the newest NVIDIA
Drivers, but when I compile / install, the program makes mention of the
rivafb module is loaded and the driver won't load properly if it's loaded.

I'm not sure what to do at this point.  X works fine on the stock drivers...

(Still waiting for my 2 WinPVR 250's to come in ..)
:(