[mythtv-users] livetv - switch cards ?

mian mythtv at mian.net.au
Fri Jan 30 18:25:03 EST 2004

I was in this same situation the other day, the reason is when you launch
LiveTV it connects to the backend and gets the first available free
recorder, which is generally the first card you entered in the database,
I've added an extra toggle command to mine currently called 'toggle
recorders' which allows LiveTV to tell the backend to cycle through to the
next available free recorder (well currently just swaps between 2 cards
rather than proper cycling but I intend to make it cycle incase theres 2+)
but there's a few more things I'd like to clean up first before submitting
a patch.

--
mian