[mythtv-users] IR Blaster: lirc_sir on Fedora Core w/ATrpms

Emmanuel Hislen hislen at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 30 00:33:46 EST 2004

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately I tried this already, no luck.

I'm afraid I will have to recompile the kernel and lirc. That by itself
is not too scary, what worries me more is that once I boot a new kernel
I loose all the ATrpms (ivtv & Co) and I have to start all over again,
this time on my own without ATrpm :-(

Thanks,

Emmanuel.