[mythtv-users] IR Blaster: lirc_sir on Fedora Core w/ATrpms

Paul Kasianides pauli at zbzoom.net
Thu Jan 29 23:45:25 EST 2004

Emmanuel,
I hung my machine once doing a mod-probe for lirc_serial.  The way I
resolved it was by adding the following lines to /etc/rc.local:
setserial /dev/ttyS0 uart none
modprobe lirc_serial
lircd

The setserial command was necessary for me.
Good Luck,
pk

--
Paul Kasianides <pk> pauli_AT_zbzoom_DOT_net

1 Corinthians 9
(24)Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets
the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.