[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase errors

Chris Wieringa cwieri39 at calvin.edu
Thu Jan 29 09:59:46 EST 2004

When running mythfilldatabase, I'm getting several errors about channels not existing / new channels existing.  The error message suggests re-running --configure to fix this * however this isn't a mythfilldatabase option.  I have a feeling it would be fixed if I went into mythtv-setup and deleted / remade the cable listing, however I don't want to loose any scheduled recordings or the history of the previously recorded programs.  Is there an easy way to get the new channels / delete the old ones?

Chris Wieringa
cwieri39 at calvin.edu