[mythtv-users] Modelines/Video timings

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Thu Jan 29 00:19:57 EST 2004

On Jan 28, 2004, at 16:37, Gerald Gryschuk wrote:

> Thanks Jarod I had hoped you'd reply as my earlier reading on the forum
> indicated that you might have a Panasonic. I noted at that time your
> using the Audio Authority which is weird since the company from which I
> bought my KDS clearly indicate that the AA doesn't support Panasonic.

Ack. The company you bought the KDS from is sadly mistaken. I've
actually talked on the phone with a number of guys at Audio Authority.
The thing was initially developed and tested on a 52" Panasonic they
have there (or maybe it was a 56", but definitely a Panasonic). Now,
they did say there were certain models of Panasonic HDTVs (some of the
LCD ones, I believe) that were known to be incompatible, but most
Panasonic sets work just fine with it.

> Anyway, I'm running out tonight so I'll try your modes later. Thanks
> for
> the pointer.

No problem!

--