[mythtv-users] Modelines/Video timings

Gerald Gryschuk gerald.gryschuk at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 28 19:37:10 EST 2004

Thanks Jarod I had hoped you'd reply as my earlier reading on the forum
indicated that you might have a Panasonic. I noted at that time your
using the Audio Authority which is weird since the company from which I
bought my KDS clearly indicate that the AA doesn't support Panasonic.

Anyway, I'm running out tonight so I'll try your modes later. Thanks for
the pointer.

--
Gerald Gryschuk <gerald.gryschuk at shaw.ca>