[mythtv-users] OT: Manpage for google :-)

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Wed Jan 28 17:50:38 EST 2004

Am Mi, den 28.01.2004 schrieb Isaac Force um 22:50:
> I'd say that Google doesn't have any bugs -- it IS scriptable. ;)

Hmm, just had a second look, it is indeed scriptable, so I updated the
manpage. I discovered a severe bug in google since. (The manpage was
written with a specific person in mind, who failed to get the point :-)
So I had to update the BUGS section.

;-) Please beat me if this is too off topic

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough