[mythtv-users] The REAL test of Myth

Larry Matter mythtv2 at matter.net
Wed Jan 28 13:56:24 EST 2004

I must say I am enjoying this thread.  There are more challenges to MythTV
than just getting it to install :-)

> Actually, MythTV has become an excuse for all kinds of work in my computer
> room. I just put it all under the blanket of 'MythTV' and then she is very
> understanding

You made me think of that Dilbert cartoon where Dilbert's girlfriend
accuses him, "You love that computer more than you love me.".  And he
responds, "I do not love *that* computer more than you."  and then thinks
to himself, "Please don't ask me about the laptop."

I'm still working on the WAF and KAF.  I would love to encode all our kid
movies and cut the 20 minutes of previews out of each one.

Larry