[mythtv-users] The REAL test of Myth

Craig Meyer craig at fdllug.org
Wed Jan 28 11:03:09 EST 2004

Matt,

Actually, MythTV has become an excuse for all kinds of work in my computer
room. I just put it all under the blanket of 'MythTV' and then she is very
understanding because she loves it. 1) She loves using it. 2) She loves
showing it off to friends and faimly as proof that marrying a computer
geek isn't all that bad.

I actually did a presentation of Linux PVR's (with a focus on MythTV) for
my local LUG last month and one of my primary reasons for using myth was
it's high WAF (wife acceptance factor).

-Craig