[mythtv-users] Adjusting audio/video sync, a'la mplayer?

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Sat Jan 24 03:00:52 EST 2004

> Van: Dan Brown <dglbrown at yahoo.com>

> the audio is just slightly behind the video, and I'd
> like to make a small adjustment to correct it. I know
> I can do this with mplayer (and xine) when using
> mythvideo, so I thought mythtv might be able to adjust
> the audio/video timing, too.

Yes, I'm definately searching for such an option too. My A/V sync is just
slightly out of wack, the audio is maybe a few 10ths of milisec after the
video. But it is noticable.

Enabling "experimental audio/video sync" doesn't help for me, I then hear
the audio a quarter of a sec before I should hear it.

	Henk Poley